As the COVID-19 crisis continues to evolve, we would like to assure you that we will still be available to assist you by continuing to provide our services.
As we navigate these challenges, we’ve made significant changes to provide the highest level of safety possible keeping in line with CDC guidelines. Please note the following adjustments:
- Customer service representatives are working remotely until further notice.
- All packages and parts delivered will be disinfected before given to technicians.
- Technicians will wash/sanitize their hands and tools before and after each visit.
- Technicians will wear disposable masks, shoe covers, and gloves before entering your home.
What can you do to help?
- Reschedule your appointment if you or someone in your home is sick.
- Clean and sanitize the area in which our technician will be working ahead of his arrival.
- Maintain the recommended 6 ft distance away from the technician.